Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I dont like the idea of Homosexuals but will not judge for it is not my job to do so. The good Lord will make that judgement. BTW LPDFTBL I'm not replying to you bud just clicked in your reply box. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #122
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    No problem hunter. Im not a judge either. But to condone things that are deemed wrong, just for the sake of being open minded or politically correct. Or not in the boondocks? I don't see it myself. If it's wrong it's wrong.

    If i sin in New York is it still not a sin? Because it happened in New York?
    I didn't know sin was confined to just this or that area. Closed minded. No it's not that. It's we have accepted to much and lost to much.
    Because of those who accept anything and refuse to say no it's not acceptable.
    If that makes some mad to hear the words no. Or it's possible you may be accepting things that are not acceptable then maybe some should examine their values themselves.
    Going forward is one thing. Taking two steps forward for one step backwards, that is not good at all.
    Study history and see what changes have been made. And with those changes how it has impacted our country and our ideas, values and belief system

  3. #123
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I'm a Christian, I'm a liberal, I'm a democrat, and I believe in God and Bible, but I realize not everyone in this country believes the same way I do, so while I would never be in a homosexual relationship I refuse to push my beliefs onto other people or judge them for doing so, their relationship with God is just that "their own". A sin is a sin is a sin... premarital sex and gluttony are also sins, but of course we're all willing to overlook and rationalize those "sins"? b/c most people commit those so it's okay. No one sin is greater than another.

    I just think a lot of arguments used about homosexuality are ludicrous like they're not good parents, the sanctity of marriage . . . as if straight ppl don't beat their kids, and in a country with a 50% divorse rate where many kids only have one parents how is that a valid argument.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Does anyone even know what it's like to be around a gay person?..how about live with one?...Well..First of all, Ill admit that my sister is gay and I hate it...I've been around many, many gay people and 90% of them flaunt it and try to bother you with it. She stil lives in my mothers home where I do live. They live a completley different lifestyle. It's a perverted lifestyle. I don't agree with it..neither does my family. We live with it and try to understand and still love her. But folks..trust me...it's a sickening lifestyle.

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    No one sin is greater than another.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    There is one sin that will not be forgiven. To blasphine the Holy Ghost is a sin. I'm thinking that means not to talk bad about the Holy Ghost. I'm not trying to spark an argument but just sharing an interesting fact. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Good analysis. Now answer and research this. At what point did divorce rates and children born out of wed lock begin?
    Like i was saying.
    We have bent to far to one side, to be correct and let the majority have their way.
    Why the few never said anything. But the pressure to calm the tide was to go with the flow.
    Go back and see when divorce become more common. Yet today in most counties you see the plannned parenthood signs.
    The liberal views of this country are destroying every thing this country once stood for.
    However, if you voice opposition you are totally alone. Because to do so goes against the norm, which is not politically correct or viewed as a view most want to hear.
    And why? Because most are a part of some liberal movement or have friends that are and they don't won't to rock their world that i like you, but i can't tell you your wrong, or i believe your wrong.
    It don't have to ruin friendships for some to know where some stand. But in the long run. Most are afraid of not being in that social alignment so they go along, whether right or wrong.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    you can't judge all homosexuals by a choice few. I have two best friends who are homosexual and they don't flaunt theirs in the least bit.

    I agree to disagree on this issues.

  8. #128
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    is she a terrible person?

    ive known 6-7 gay men and none have ever came on to me or flaunted it...i guess you could say i lived with a gay guy, he was my RA on my hall my freshman year...400 kids, didn't "come on" to a single one

    even used the same shower as us...never once did anyone have an experience of him lookin them up and down if they were in a towel...he was decent enough to get up at 4am and take showers when no one else would, so that no one would be uncomfortable with him in there...prob one of the nicest guys ive ever met

    there are some bad cases of people who do flaunt it...but it's the exact same with straight people...ive seen people in the mall who cant get off of each other and that makes me just as sick as it would for two guys to be showing too much affection in public

    to say gay people do one thing that straight people dont do is ignorant

    yes, including the whole butthole thing


    sad thing is, someone who doesnt know any better is gonna think im gay after reading this... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #129
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    exactly, and with that statement......... reverse it if you were to have said what he said.
    Cant we all just get along?

  10. #130
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Had a gay guy as a suite partner, of course he wasn't gay then but I told him for years he would be (sorry guys wanting to make it in fashion, you have to be gay or you'll end up attacking some naked model!). That being said, he was very feminine then, and yeah he definitely had some make fun of him, etc but outside of his obvious homosexual actions/views, he wasn't a bad person.

    I've seen plenty of people who are as far as you can get on the straight scale who are jerks/idiots/pricks/whatever you want. I've known some gays who were great people.

    I'm not a proponent of homosexuals, I think saying its something people are born with is just an excuse to make it seem ok. Thats my view. Can someone be a Christian and homosexual? In my opinion, nope, but I'm not the one who sits in judgement and truthfully, we all probably need God to have a lot of mercy and forgiveness on us. Like Smarty said, there are lots of other sins that we overlook, but like LPD said, we shouldn't just roll over and act like its all good and ok just because we want to accepting. However do like I do, if one is gay and they ask me if I have a problem with it, I'll say yes I do but outside of that, I unfortunately have to accept it but I pray for them. I mean its there people, its a way of life, we can't pretend it doesn't exist or close our eyes to it.

    I wish there was more gays actually,less guys trying to get the available girls then (although after seeing the gay announcer squeezing Scarlette Johanssons boobs on the awards the other night, they do have a big advantage)
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •